Sesame seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. These seeds are often dubbed as the healthy sesame seeds and the main reason behind this is that they have more healthy nutrients than most other seeds and can have a preventive effect against many diseases and conditions. One thing which these seeds are particularly known for is their effect on the bones and the teeth. It is known and proven that sesame seeds are very good for the health of your bones and teeth, thanks to loads of calcium present in them. To know more about the healthy Indian sesame seeds, you can go through the information that has been given as follows.
- As we all know, calcium is an essential mineral for the human health. Not only does it play an important role in maintaining the health of the bones but also of the teeth. Sesame seeds are considered so healthy for the bones is because they are a storehouse of this important mineral.
- By having about 100 mg of these seeds, you can get in about 975 mg of calcium which surpasses your daily need and requirement of the same in the body. Thus make it a point to have these healthy sesame seeds in some form or the other on a daily basis.
- Sesame seeds are also known to prevent and cure osteoporosis which is the deterioration of the bones. This disease mostly affects the elderly people and is related to the low mineral density of the bones. But since sesame seeds are loaded with zinc they can help prevent osteoporosis as well. Zinc is a mineral which prevents the leaching of calcium from the bones and hence is essential for all of us.
- Calcium along with the other vitamins and minerals present in sesame seeds can help in the correct assimilation as well as absorption of calcium inside the body.
- For kids and young adults, sesame seeds or sesame oil can play an important role in maintaining healthy bones. Since they are rich in amino acids and proteins, they can make sure that kids develop healthy and strong bones right from the beginning. Children and adults can get about 18 grams of proteins by eating about 100 grams of sesame seeds. Also, massaging sesame oil in the joints and body parts of children can improve the bone strength and slow down the process of bone thinning.
There are numerous ways to incorporate the healthy sesame seeds into your diet. The oil extracted from these seeds can be used for cooking and also for external application. HL Agro is one of India’s leading sesame seed exporters and you can know more about sesame by logging on to https://hlagro.com/.