There is absolutely no denying of the fact that all of us must consume nuts and seeds on a daily basis. Not only are most nuts and seeds packed full of flavour but also a plethora of nutrients which are essential for human health. Both seeds and nuts can prove to be tasty and crunchy snacks and are a great source of fiber too. They are a natural source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy fats and you must make sure you have them every day. The following is a list of the healthiest nuts and seeds that you must have every day.
- Sesame seeds-these seeds are an excellent source of calcium, zinc, magnesium, fiber, iron, B1, phosphorus and fiber. They not only prevent high cholesterol and high blood pressure but also protects against liver damage. They are available easily and can be used in many recipes.
- Flax seeds-flax seeds too are the healthiest seeds due to the presence of omega 3 fatty acids, lignans, antioxidants and a lot of fiber. Their regular consumption can prevent diabetes, heart conditions and even cancer.
- Chia seeds-these seeds are a healthy natural source of protein, omega 3s, calcium, fiber and antioxidants and are thus essential for the human health.
- Hemp seeds-hemp seeds are another healthy seed variety which have cancer and heart disease preventive properties. They are loaded with fiber, protein and loads of omega 3s and omega 6s.
- Almonds-these nuts are loaded with calcium and many other minerals like magnesium, selenium, Vitamin E and fiber. They can help prevent cholesterol and also have cancer preventive properties.
- Brazil nuts-brazil nuts too have several nutrients packed inside them and some of them include selenium, protein, copper, niacin, magnesium, fiber and vitamin E.
- Pecans-pecans have tons of minerals and vitamins including folic acid, Vitamin E and A, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, copper, manganese, zinc, B Vitamins and others. They can prove brilliant in lowering cholesterol and thus are heart healthy.
- Pine nuts/cedar nuts-these nuts are another healthiest ones in the world and must be added to your diet on a regular basis. They consist of several vitamins including Vitamin A, B, P, E and D. Infact another thing which makes these nuts special is the fact that they consist of your body’s 70% requirement of amino acids.
Nuts and seeds hold a definite place in the keto diet as well. They’re high in fats and low in carbs, making them a perfect food to help you meet your keto macros. When it comes to vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, they’re nutritional powerhouses.
Now that you know about the best nuts and seeds for your health, you must try and include them in your diet and make sure you get them in sufficient quantities. India is a hub for manufacturing of nuts and seeds including sesame seeds, which are otherwise not grown in many parts of the world. If you wish to purchase sesame seeds in bulk amounts, you can contact HL Agro, the bulk processor & sesame seeds exporter offering the replete range of natural and hulled sesame seeds to the worldwide markets.