About HL Group
More about the group that HL Agro is a part of.
Three years after Indian Independence…
Initiated in the year 1950, HL Group is a professionally managed family business house, associated with the leading industries for various decades. The group is primarily engaged in the tobacco industry, food-processing industry, packaging industry and the finance sector.
- Small Tobacco Business Started 1950Late Mr. Hori Lal Sahu establishes a small tobacco business under the company name 'Ashwani & Co.'
- The Business Expands 1976Nationwide expansion of the products by his sons under the brand name 'Pan Sugandh' and 'Madhu'
- Ashwani Dal Mill 1988The Group diversifies into agricultural business with the processing unit of Lentil Dal (Masoor Dal) and Pigeon Peas (Arhar Dal) - sold under the brand name 'Temple'
- Production Capacity++ 1990Introduction of flexible plastic packaging increases the production capacity exponentially
- Temple Leading The Market 1993'Temple' brand becomes the market leader in its domain
- Madhu Goes Big 1996Madhu becomes the market leader in majority of India
- Ashwani Poly Films 1997The Group forays into plastic manufacturing, supplying packaging film to the various leading industries. The clientele list included the well-known 'Pradeshik Co-op Dairy Federation' and many other market leaders operating in different domains.
- HL Agro Is Born 2010 - presentThe Group enters the sesame business with the motive of catering organic products of Indian origin to the world
- MyObjectify 2013HL Group makes its mark in the 3D printing industry under the brand 'MyObjectify'
- Corn Starch & Derivatives 2016 - presentHL Agro's Unit II starts manufacturing Corn Starch & Derivatives. Exports of the same begin world-wide.